Our experienced Physiotherapists at Torquay Sports Medicine Centre are here to help you achieve your goals. We treat a variety of sporting and non-sporting injuries, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Upper limb pathologies including shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist and hand pain.
- Lower limb pathologies including hip, leg, knee, shin, ankle and foot pain.
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Vertigo / Dizziness
- Chronic pain
Your physiotherapy program will include an assessment of your condition and causative factors including postural alignment and biomechanics (including video analysis if required). Treatment of your condition may include:
- Joint mobilisation
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling technique
- Taping to assist protection of joints/tissues or to assist with posture
- Corrective retraining of your posture and biomechanics through exercise prescription