Do you love being a Physiotherapist?
Torquay Sports Medicine Centre is a team of experienced Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Osteopaths, Sports and Exercise Physicians, Exercise Physiologists and Remedial Massage Therapists.
We are passionate about a team-based care to provide our patients with the absolute best solutions to allow them to return to the activities they love.
We offer an amazing place to work in the centre of Torquay on the Surf Coast. We have an energetic, caring and friendly team with a fun and relaxed work environment and genuinely embrace life balance, ongoing learning, career pathways and competitive remuneration.
At Torquay Sports Medicine Centre we love keeping our clients active, healthy and happy!
Current available positions:
Torquay Sports Medicine Centre is looking for our next PHYSIOTHERPIST to join our growing team:
- Full-time or part-time caseload (for the right candidate) across our Torquay and Drysdale locations with flexible work hours
- Predominantly MSK and sports caseload with >90% private patients
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team of physios, osteos, podiatrists, sports doctors, remedial massage therapists and exercise physiologists to deliver exceptional patient outcomes
- Flexibility to suit the right candidate – a mix of mornings, afternoons and some evening work (after all, we LIVE on the Surf Coast so we expect to be able to enjoy all it offers!)
- Spacious treatment rooms and long appointment times to allow you to deliver exceptional patient care
- Work in an amazing location in one of Victoria’s fastest growing regions – only minutes from world class surf beaches, running trails, mountain biking tracks and some of Victoria’s best wineries.
- Excellent remuneration based on experience – we believe in giving our team certainty and rewarding hard work.
- $1000 annual allowance for ongoing professional development to further yourself
- Macbook provided for use in the clinic and at home
- Opportunity for career progression pathways: leadership positions, ownership, high income, work flexibility, study, and more….
- You are a passionate experienced or graduate Physiotherapist
- You are looking for a change, a modern clinic that values work:life balance and recognises and rewards hard work and contributions to the team
- You go above and beyond to provide exceptional patient experiences, taking pride in providing a professional approach to your patients’ care
- You have great energy and a sense of humour that lends itself to having fun and being a valuable member of our allied health team
- You are seeking an opportunity to grow and work for an employer who actively listens and helps you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- The boring stuff: current AHPRA registration, provide a National Police Check and have a current drivers licence
If you’d love to know more about this role or have any questions please contact Andy Allan on 0400 651 851 or [email protected]
Both experienced and new grads welcome to apply!
Alternatively, if the above position excites you and you’re ready to apply now please send through your resume and cover letter letting us know why you would love this role