Our Services - Exercise Physiology
We love keeping you active, healthy and happy!
Our Exercise Physiologist specialises in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of Chronic Diseases, Rehabilitation post Neurological and Musculoskeletal injuries/conditions and High Performance Strength and Conditioning for those chasing their sporting dreams.
Whether returning from shoulder reconstructive surgery, or looking to better manage your Type 2 Diabetes, our Exercise Physiologist will functionally assess and tailor an exercise program specific to the individual.
How can we help?
- Running technique and efficiency
- Injury prevention
- Return to work/sport rehabilitation
- High Performance Strength and Conditioning – Sport/Goal specific
- Functional rehabilitation and management post Neurological injury or diagnosis.
- Diabetes prevention and control
- Rehabilitation and management following a cardiac event
- Safe, client-centred assessment and exercise for those looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
Our Exercise Physiologists are accredited with Medicare Australia, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs and WorkCover, are are recognised by most private health insurers.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR WORD OF MOUTH REFERRALS.
We look forward to caring for you or someone who would benefit from what we do!
We'd love it if you'd share this page ↴