- Is your posture affected by sitting too much?
- Do you experience back or neck pain?
- Are you fed up with a body that’s not performing at its peak?
- Are you frustrated with long term injuries that haven’t fully recovered?
- Do you simply feel you require more stability, strength and mobility throughout everyday activities?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then Clinical Pilates is for you!
Clinical Pilates focuses on firing the correct muscles in the correct sequence to avoid compensatory movements. This will focus on not only the muscles and joints, but the neuromuscular pathways, allowing for optimal mobility, strength and performance.
Whether you have injury complaints and require specific stability and strength or have been training at a higher level and are after improved movement patterns, enhanced performance and injury prevention, your clinical pilates session will be specific to you!
Following a functional full body initial assessment, an Exercise Physiologist will tailor a program specific to your individual needs. All sessions will then be closely monitored 1-on-1, enabling you to reach your goals.
Benefits of Clinical Pilates
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Core stability and strength
- Increase mobility and balance
- Improved posture and movement patterns
If you would like further information on clinical pilates please feel free to contact our Exercise Physiologist, Lachlan Whiting on 0400 942 415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.