Our Team - Madeleine McMahon
Maddie completed her Masters in Podiatric Practice at La Trobe University and gained extensive footwear knowledge by working in the industry for 3 years. Maddie has also worked with a variety of football clubs in the Melbourne and Surf Coast area managing musculoskeletal injuries.
- Maddie is passionate about all aspects of Podiatry, in particular:
- Children and adolescent’s foot conditions
- Running injuries
- Heel pain
- Ingrowing toenails
Madeleine has completed further postgraduate study in:
- Running analysis and technique
- Foot and ankle mobilisation and manipulation
- Children’s Lower Limb development (Paediatrics)
- Dry needling of the lower limb
Outside of work, Maddie loves getting outside for a run, hitting the gym and walking along the beach with her golden retriever, Bowie. Maddie has completed the Melbourne, Portland and Great Ocean Road Half Marathons.
Maddie is an active member of Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine Australia.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR WORD OF MOUTH REFERRALS.
We look forward to caring for you or someone who would benefit from what we do!
We'd love it if you'd share this page ↴